Digital Storage Capacity 2 TB
Hardware Interface SATA 6.0 Gb/s, SATA 3.0 Gb/s, SATA 1.5 Gb/s
Type of product 2.5 inches
Write Speed 530 Megabytes Per Second
Read Speed 560 Megabytes Per Second
Cache memory (size) 78
About this item
- Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 560/530 MB/s respectively; performance varies based on system hardware configuration
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s and SATA 1.5 Gb/s interfaces
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch
- Available Capacity: Up to 8 TB
- Designed for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming, and business use
560 Read Speed/ 530 Write Speed
Go big, do more
The 870 QVO is Samsung’s latest 2nd generation QLC SSD with up to 4TB of storage capacity. Dependable storage for PCs and laptops, with performance you can trust.
Enhanced in every way
With an expanded SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 870 QVO improves random access speed and sustained performance. Intelligent TurboWrite accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
The 870 QVO is available in 1, 2 and 4TB. Upgrade to the latest in SATA SSD technology to thrive in today’s digital world.
Reliable and sustainable
The capacity of the 2TB 870 QVO increases reliability up to 720 TBW (terabytes written) using a refined ECC (error-correcting code) algorithm for stable performance. Plus, it's backed by a limited 3 year warranty* for ultimate peace of mind.
* 2880 TBW is specific to the 8TB model, which not available at this time.
* Limited warranty up to 3 years or up to the TBW for each capacity, whichever comes first. For more information on warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package.
Upgrade with ease
870 QVO SATA III 2.5" SSD 2TB
870 QVO SATA III 2.5" SSD
SATA 6 Gbps Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gbps & 1.5 Gbps interfaces
Windows10/Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
3.94" X 2.76 " X 0.27"
Read/write speeds of up to 560/530 MB/s
AES 256-bit Full Disk Encryption, TCG/Opal V2.0, Encrypted Drive (IEEE1667)
2.5" SATA III